Pneumatic BigRed Torin 12Ton Bottle Jack
- Air hydraulic bottle jack is ideal for lifting heavy-duty machinery, industrial construction equipment, farm vehicles, and more; Wide, rugged base adds stability and strength
- Features a lifting range between 10-1/4″ to 20-1/16″ with a 12 ton (24,000 lb) load capacity; Designed for operating either manually or pneumatically
- Automatic dual spring controlled lowering system; Fully polished and chromed cylinder rams enhanced with high-performance seals
- Has an air pressure range of 100 to 175 PSI; Push-button trigger control increases speed and efficiency, reducing lift time
- Fitted with safety valve to prevent overloading; Meets ASME PASE standards and includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
Torin 12Ton Bottle Jack Features:
- BigRed Torin 12Ton Bottle Jack is ideal for lifting heavy-duty machinery, industrial construction equipment, farm vehicles, and more. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, it's designed for operating either manually or pneumatically.
- It features a lifting range between 10-1/4" to 20-1/16" with a 12 ton (24,000 lb) load capacity. The Torin BIG RED TA91206 has an air pressure range of 100 to 175 PSI (note: a minimum of 110 PSI air pressure is required to raise rated capacity load).
- Equipped with an automatic dual spring controlled lowering system, fully polished and chromed cylinder rams enhanced with high-performance seals, and a push-button trigger control which increases speed and efficiency, reducing lift time.
- The Torin BIG RED air hydraulic bottle jack is also fitted with safety valve to prevent overloading. Welded handle grip makes this bottle jack easy to move and position.
- Manufactured with precision for quality and performance. Meets ASME PASE standards. Includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Want to know more torin big red bottle jacks? Check here :https://torin-jack.com/product-category/bigred/bottle-jack/
Initial testing on my semi via the 130psi air connection yields no problems. Lifted the tire off the ground in less then 30 seconds. Didn't seem to have any leaks.
Air hose had some chaffing on one side from vibration during shipping, but not a big deal to me.