Best Welded BigRed Torin 6 Ton Bottle Jack
- Hydraulic bottle jack designed for residential and commercial use; Serrated, heat treated saddle provides generous lifting area and secure grip
- Features a lifting range of 8-1/2″ to 16-1/4″ with a 6 ton (12,000 lb) capacity; Adjustable screw top extension adds versatility
- Engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction for quality and durability; Inner/outer welded structure delivers leak-free performance
- Glide-action pressure pump is designed to lift with minimal effort; Integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond limits
- Meets ASME PASE safety standards and includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- The Torin BIG RED T90603B hydraulic bottle jack is designed for residential and commercial use. It is industrial welded and engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction that is ideal for quality and durability.
- The inner/outer welded structure and steel construction will keep your bottle jack leak-free and give it an overall stronger build. The fully welded structure is designed for hard-hitting commercial use, making large loads easy to lift. A wide, rugged base adds stability and strength. The lifting range is 8-1/2" to 16-1/4" with a 6 ton (12,000 lb) capacity.
- It features a high-quality glide-action pressure pump designed to lift with minimal muscle and effort and has an integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond its travel limits. Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Piston ram utilizes a Y-style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing the load from falling slowly. This powerful bottle jack is ideal for lifting cars, trucks, SUVs, farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery, and industrial equipment. It can also be used for military applications, agricultural and industrial environments where the equipment receives heavier abuse.
- This unit is 100% factory tested for reliability and safety to meet and comply with ASME PASE safety standards. Includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
This jack is pretty good, much better for lifting a car than the OEM emergency jack. And due to its form factor, you can use it for just about anything else that needs pushing, lifting, compressing. Wish the lever was less flimsy. Will probably come up with some other stick instead of the 2-piece pipe that falls out of the socket and apart all the time. But hey, this jack was like $25, so nothing to complain about.
So we had to perform a big lifting job at our cabin, and the bottle jack I had was not going to cut it. I had an old 4 ton bottle jack, but I had to lift the corner of our cabin to replace some rotten wood on the support pylons and I knew I'd need more power than that. I ordered this 10 ton jack, with the intention of using it, in conjunction with the 4 ton jack to do the job, but I only needed this jack. With a metal plate on top to disperse the pressure, I was able to lift the house enough, and hold it, long enough to replace the wood a the top of the pylons. Well, make that two pieces of wood on two pylons actually. Very impressive jack for sure.