Torin Big Red Pneumatic Air Hydraulic 20 Ton Bottle Jack
- Air hydraulic bottle jack is ideal for lifting heavy-duty machinery, industrial construction equipment, farm vehicles, and more; Wide, rugged base adds stability and strength
- Features a lifting range between 10-7/16″ to 20-1/16″ with a 20 ton (40,000 lb) load capacity; Designed for operating either manually or pneumatically
- Automatic dual spring controlled lowering system; Fully polished and chromed cylinder rams enhanced with high-performance seals
- Has an air pressure range of 100 to 175 PSI; Push-button trigger control increases speed and efficiency, reducing lift time
- Fitted with safety valve to prevent overloading; Meets ASME PASE standards and includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- The Torin BIG RED TA92006 air hydraulic 20 Ton bottle jack is ideal for lifting heavy-duty machinery, industrial construction equipment, farm vehicles, and more. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, it's designed for operating either manually or pneumatically.
- It features a lifting range between 10-7/16" to 20-1/16" with a 20 ton (40,000 lb) load capacity. The Torin BIG RED TA92006 has an air pressure range of 100 to 175 PSI (note: a minimum of 110 PSI air pressure is required to raise rated capacity load). Equipped with an automatic dual spring controlled lowering system, fully polished and chromed cylinder rams enhanced with high-performance seals, and a push-button trigger control which increases speed and efficiency, reducing lift time.
- The Torin BIG RED air hydraulic bottle jack is also fitted with safety valve to prevent overloading. Welded handle grip makes this bottle jack easy to move and position.
- Manufactured with precision for quality and performance. Meets ASME PASE standards. Includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
I got my first jack in and it worked great for a couple of hours then the air motor stopped activating the jack!
I wrote Amazon got the replacement coming right away , they picked up the old jack the next day and the next I had the replacement! Wow
Great service! I went through the jack as I did on the first and went
straight to splitting wood with the jack mounted on my splitter! Worked great all day ! Highly recomend the torin jack as well as getting it from Amazon! Pappywith4
Impressed. Lifts a 33,0000 school bus clear off the ground easy. Slows if you have a small compressor (CFM) but if you got air, She will LIFT!!!(quickly) Also doesn't leak or drop. Left all that weight in there for a week as a test and didn't drop at all. Super happy. This will be kept onboard bus for flat tiers and leveling as I can take air of the air break system. Great but there could have been a bit better with layout and support tools. so only 4 starts.
I had my doubt's because of the bad review's but decided to buy it anyway because I wasn't going to hand pump a 3 ton jack, not only the jack is heavier then Shh, it still have to hand pump it. Later's with that idea. So bought this air bottle jack instead. "BEST" decision I've made... The jack is well made and heavy case iron. Anyway when I got the jack set up my block's and started to lift. Standing back a little didn't want that pressure to blow up in my face. because of the bad review's on Amazon. Well I can say it did it's job. I lifted my F350 from behind the doors, so almost in the middle of the truck. Lifted the front end off the ground stuck my 6 ton jack stand's under the frame and had a lot of room under the truck to work without the Jack stand's getting in the way. So "YES" to it was worth it not only it's lighter then a regular hand pump jack, especially a 3 ton jack which is even heavier but you don't have the back pain of trying to lift bought side's of the heavy Animal. Anyway I had just gotten the jack so... so far so good. And I hope this helped. Mahalo,