Torin 50 Ton Bottle Jack with Low Profile
- Hydraulic bottle jack designed for residential and commercial use; Serrated, heat treated saddle provides generous lifting area and secure grip
- Features a lifting range of 9-5/16″ to 14-1/16″ with a 50 ton (100,000 lb) capacity; Adjustable screw top extension adds versatility
- Engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction for quality and durability; Inner/outer welded structure delivers leak-free performance
- Glide-action pressure pump is designed to lift with minimal effort; Integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond limits
- Meets ASME PASE safety standards and includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- The Torin BIG RED T95007 stubby low-profile hydraulic bottle jack is designed for residential and commercial use. It is industrial welded and engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction that is ideal for quality and durability.
- The inner/outer welded structure and steel construction will keep your bottle jack leak-free and give it an overall stronger build. The fully welded structure is designed for hard-hitting commercial use, making large loads easy to lift. A wide, rugged base adds stability and strength.
- The lifting range is 9-5/16" to 14-1/16" with a 50 ton (100,000 lb) capacity. It features a high-quality glide-action pressure pump designed to lift with minimal muscle and effort and has an integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond its travel limits. Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Piston ram utilizes a Y-style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing the load from falling slowly. This powerful bottle jack is ideal for lifting cars, trucks, SUVs, farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery and industrial equipment.
- It can also be used for military applications, agricultural and industrial environments where the equipment receives heavier abuse. This unit is 100% factory tested for reliability and safety to meet and comply with ASME PASE safety standards. Includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.