Best Torin 1.5 Ton Floor Jack with Low Profile
- Racing floor jack can be used for general or specialty use and features a 1.5 ton (3,000 lb) capacity
- Constructed of durable, high-strength aluminum and steel; Equipped with a handy side handle, making it easy to carry.It has a machined, non-slip knurled handle
- Lifting range from 3.5″ to 14″ allows you can gain easy access under low-profile vehicles
- Foam bumper on the handle helps protect your vehicle from damage
- Features a built-in safety overload system prevents use beyond load capacity; Includes a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- The BIG RED T815016L Torin 1.5Ton Floor Jack racing floor jack can be used for general or specialty use and features a 1.5 ton (3,000 lb) capacity. With a lift range between 3.5" to 14", you can gain easy access under low-profile vehicles.
- It's constructed of durable, high-strength aluminum and steel, and is equipped with a handy side handle, making it easy to carry. A foam bumper on the handle helps protect your vehicle from damage.
- In terms of safety, this Torin service jack even comes with a built-in safety overload system which prevents use beyond load capacity. Includes a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty.
It is great !!! I am still amazed at the price for such a nice little jack !!
Perfect for use around your home or light duty shop !!
good product, a little light for what purchased for but did work ok.
I wish I would have purchased sooner. I have a low profile 3 ton jack which is nice but it is so dang heavy. ive been using this for the last couple weeks and it works great. im going to purchase more for presents.
This is a nice floor jack. The weight is light enough that it is easy to carry with reasonable lifting capability.
Please note: unlike other floor jacks that I have owned, there is NO stop on the counter clockwise turning of the handle (when you release the lifted jack) and if you turn the handle too many times (which I did the first time trying to find the stop), then hydraulic oil will leak out.